Connie Shuping - Real Estate Agent, Great Triangle Homes
With over 30 years listing and selling local real estate, I bring to you my expertise, attention to detail, and a highly ethical approach to real estate. Training and continuing education, refined negotiation skills, and commitment to achieve the individual goals of each client enable me to deliver the highest caliber of service and results.
Why you should choose me
Because Experience Matters! As a local real estate leader since 1986 I know how to navigate today's challenging market and deliver outstanding results. My negotiation skills benefit both my buyer and seller clients. With my guidance and proven performance you come out on top whether buying or selling property.
- Real Estate Brokerage, licensed in North Carolina since 1986
- Owner and Broker-In-Charge, Great Triangle Homes
- Independent Broker-- the flexibility to best accommodate each individual client's needs
- Member of Orange Chatham Area Association of REALTORS, (OCHAR), Durham Regional Association of REALTORS (DRAR), North Carolina Association of REALTORS (NCAR), and National Association of REALTORS (NAR)
- Past local Board of REALTORS offices and participation include Director, Treasurer, Secretary, several Committee Chairs including many years as Grievance Committee Chair (Realtor Ethics), and service on additional committees in both local boards
- Recipient of numerous production awards including prior company's “Legend Award” (Top 2% in their large International network of offices), #1 in Number of Transactions Closed in that office for 11 consecutive years, and Top Listing Agent 9 years.
My MBA with concentration in marketing, finance, and negotiations gives me an advantage I use to your benefit to handle even the most complicated real estate transactions. I am here with solid, helpful advice to deliver the results you need.
I have lived in the Chapel Hill area since 1974 and have been married since 1985 to a local contractor and nationally recognized wood worker. We have a grown son and now enjoy the company of a mastiff, a pug and an in-between sized mixed breed (all rescues), parrots, and abundant wildlife in rural Chapel Hill.