209 N. Graham St - Chapel Hill, NC 27516
1388 ± sq. ft.
0.14 ± acres
- Walk to UNC, Franklin Street, Weaver Street Market at Carr Mill Mall and more!
- On free Chapel Hill city bus route
- Charming & super cute renovated home with new Kitchen, 2 new Full Baths, new tile and refinished oak floors, etc.
- Perfect for city dwelling owner occupant, wise UNC parents who choose an investment over dorm rent, and other investors who recognize the value this property offers
- Large living room has wood burning Fireplace with pretty mantle
- Kitchen has granite counter tops, Jennaire self clean wall oven and wall microwave, refrigerator with ice maker and dishwasher
- Dining or Breakfast Room is open to Kitchen
- Laundry Room has a window
- Bathrooms features tiled floor and walls, and appealing fixtures
- Finished attic bonus offers space for study, exercise room, etc.
- Plenty of storage in attic eaves, additional storage in unfinished celler, plus outside storage in shed
- Lots of bulbs & flowers to enjoy
- Patio and nice back yard which is fenced
- Although very attractive as an investment property, this house was renovated for a family member so nothing was spared; property has not been rented so the upgrades are fresh
- All appliances are included!
Finished Living Area:
1388± sq. ft.