Connie Shuping - Independent Real Estate Broker
How I Can Help You The Truth About "Top" Agents My Credentials
In over 35 years when listing and selling real estate, I have shared with my clients attention to detail, knowledge and expertise, and a highly ethical approach to real estate. Training and continuing education, refined negotiation skills, and commitment to achieve the individual goals of each client have enabled me to deliver the highest caliber of service and results. Although I am recently retired, you can still benefit from all the advantages which my clients say is the reason why they consistently return to me over and over again.
How I Can I Help You
I can refer you to the best local Broker to obtain your goals--the one who loves and understands charming older or historic homes, or who excels with large popular subdivisions, or who is best for county acreage, or single building lots, or townhouses, or investment property--one who will be a pleasure to work with and who will exceed your expectations. With the guidance and proven performance of an excellent Real Estate Broker, you will always come out on top whether buying or selling property. A truly qualified Real Estate Broker who possesses deep area knowledge and a thorough understanding of their segment of the market will always be to your advantage. Working with a Broker who excels at negotiation skills, with the ability to advocate on your behalf at each step along the way, is essential for superior success as a buyer or seller.
The Truth About "Top" Agents
People are often surprised that advertised “Top Agents” really are not. Usually they are newcomers or less-than-productive agents just looking for clients--they pay to appear in the "top agent" category on various websites, or simply declare it themselves in their ads. But real Top agents are made, not merely labeled. Without the substance to back it up, just any "top" agent my fall short of your Brokerage needs and therefore deny you the most advantageous real estate transaction possible. Why take a chance on whether you actually get a truly qualified Broker agent who is best prepared for your specific needs? The best Broker agents don’t need to spend time or resources promoting themselves because their past clients do that for them. These Brokers channel all their expertise into serving their clients. In fact, the very best Brokers sometimes cannot accept new clients because they already have so much repeat and referral business finding them. My agent recommendation will be based on your personal needs, and will place you ahead of the line with these agents. And there is no cost to you when I refer you to a real Top Broker. In fact, you may even receive additional savings through my referral assistance.
- MBA from UNC in Chapel Hill with concentration in marketing, finance, and negotiations
- Recipient of numerous production awards at my former nationally known Brokerage firm, earning that company's highest award--the Legend Award--given to the Top 2% in their large International network of offices, also #1 in Number of Transactions Closed in the Chapel Hill office for 11 consecutive years, and #1 in Number of Listings Sold for 9 years (prior to establishing my own company)
- Past Member for many years of Orange Chatham Area Association of Realtors, Durham Regional Association of Realtors, North Carolina Association of Realtors (NCAR), and National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Past local Board of Realtors offices and participation include Director, Treasurer, Secretary, several Committee Chairs including many years as Grievance Committee Chair (Realtor Ethics) and Orientation Committee (training new inductees), and service on various other committees in my local boards
- Real Estate Brokerage, licensed in North Carolina since 1986
I have lived in the Chapel Hill area since 1974 and have been married since 1985 to a local contractor and nationally recognized wood worker. We have a grown son and now enjoy the company of rescued canines, a parrot, and abundant wildlife in rural Chapel Hill.