104 Sue Ann Court - Carrboro, NC 27510
104 A-B Sue Ann Court
2 separate condominium units sold independently or together
- Duplex building in Carrboro’s Sue Ann Court complex contains 2 separate condominium units to be sold separately or together
- Walk to Carrboro’s downtown amenities including Carr Mill Mall, Weaver Street Market, lots of restaurants, Wilson Park, Frances Lloyd Shetley Bike/Walk Trail, Farmers Market & more!
- On bus route
- Perfect for UNC student, owner-occupant or wise Investor
- Chic Retro Design has open living space with bright interior, big bedrooms, spacious Bath Room; hardwood flooring throughout except tile in Bath
- Built in 1952, totally “gutted” & completely renovated in 2009 using quality materials: all new hardware & lighting, granite counter tops in Kitchen and Bath, plumbing and fixtures, electrical wiring, vinyl insulated windows, heating & air, etc.; all permits on file
- Living Room is open to Dining Area and to Kitchen
- Upgraded Kitchen has granite counter tops & under mount sink, cabinets with a lazy susan, lots of big drawers, and pull-pull out shelves; large Island with raised dining bar on 2 sides
- Stainless steel appliances include Bosch dishwasher, smooth-surface electric range with self-clean oven, range hood, big side-by-side refrigerator, disposal, and microwave
- Dining Area has full glass door to Patio and space for a table and chairs
- 2 good sized Bedrooms, each with 2 sets of windows and a ceiling fan
- Fancy Full Bath is oversized and has granite countertop with under mount sinks, designer faucets, tub/shower fully tiled from tub to ceiling on 3 sides with a frosted window for natural light, commode, and tile floor
- Stack washer & dryer is conveniently located in closet and conveys with unit!
- Large Patio overlooks back yard and offers an alternative to crowded apartment living
- Chapel Hill/Carrboro city school district
- Bike to UNC; on bus line; only minutes from I-40 for easy commuting to RTP & Raleigh
Each building in Sue Ann Court Condominium is it’s own HOA, therefore there are only 2 members of the HOA for building 104. If you own both units as does the seller, you can choose to self-maintain as they have done. Either way, you save on HOA management fees and have more control over how your dues are spent. With separate owners, establishing dues amount will be up to the two owners involved. Legal documents for ByLaws and Covenants have been recorded.
FIXTURES & PERSONAL PROPERTY include stainless-steel appliances: Bosch dishwasher, self-cleaning smooth-top electric range, range hood, side-by-side refrigerator with ice maker, disposal, and microwave oven. Stack washer & dryer included too!
UPGRADES: Finishes including granite counter tops in kitchen and baths, designer faucets, etc, are apparent. There’s more extraordinary quality behind-the-scenes: kitchen & bath cabinets are wood and not particle board as commonly found, all appliances are quality name brands, all permits were pulled and all work was inspected & passed, etc.
LEASING INFO: Each side leased through July 31. Both tenants are employed, have excellent payment history and would like to renew for another year. Seller reports no vacancy experience with either of these renovated units. Total renovation would project that more of your rental return will go to you and not to maintenance and repairs!
Living Area: 900± sq. ft. in each unit Year Built: 1952; completely renovated in 2009
14 x 11
13 x 9
13 x 9
12 x 11
10 x 6
14 x 10