4214 Peeler Creek Road - Chapel Hill, NC 27516
- Private homestead near town, about a 10 minute drive to Carrboro or Chapel Hill, also convenient to Hillsborough
- Appealing property in private setting just waiting to be revived! House in good condition needs some finish work, lovely grounds offer so much potential!
- Full length front porch is screened and easily accommodates a swing, rocking chairs & small table for outdoor dining
- One owner, Builder's personal home, exhibits quality construction and features solid interior wood doors including a pocket door & several Dutch doors
- Great floor plan is naturally sunny inside from numerous full glass doors, windows and several skylights; good storage closets throughout include a coat closet near entry plus easy access eave storage upstairs
- Family Room is open to large informal dining space with sliding glass door to Deck
- Kitchen has ample cabinet space and two pantries, opens over lower cabinets to dining area and has its own covered entry from outside which makes bringing in groceries a snap
- Main level Master Bedroom has double closets and nice Bath with whirlpool tub, tiled surround & floor, and linen closet
- Laundry Room and Half Bath complete the main level
- Gleaming wood stair treads and risers access second level with window brightening top of stairs
- Two very large bedrooms have ample closet space and share a Full Bath with tub/shower unit; skylights brighten both bedrooms and bathroom
- Enticing grounds offer garden space, natural wooded areas and some clearing; most of property is fenced including a large shaded dog lot within, although a few areas are incomplete
- Outbuildings both are provided with water and power
- A large framed incomplete structure can be completed as desired--workshop, barn, studio, chicken coop, etc.
- There is storage beneath each end of another building with a central room that can serve many purposes
- Two gated driveways connect making it easy to access the out buildings with a trailer or circle through from the house
- Priced to allow for buyer cosmetics/updates so that one can make their own choices while building equity at the same time
This property has so much to offer! And so much potential to create numerous home stead atmospheres. Property is aggressively priced to leave cosmetics and/or updates to the buyer after closing such as your own choice of flooring for the second level. Some thermal pane windows and skylights need to be replaced with clear glass. The structure and systems are believed to be in very good condition.
Updates present include Sealed Crawl Space 2018, Roof new 2017, Dishwasher 2014, efficient zoned mini-split Heat Pump units about 2013.
Screened Front Porch
Covered Side Entry Porch